Archive for March, 2017
Our annual spring CHS Choir Awards Banquet will be: Friday, May 19, 2017 at the Omni Park West Hotel at Luna Road and IH635. Dinner, presentations and awards (individual and group) will be at 7pm – 9 pm. The Student Dance from 9 pm until 11:55pm, for all choir students. ALL choir members, families and guests are invited. We look forward to celebrating with you!
*Meal options include: Chicken and Rice, Chicken and Pasta, Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Vegan, Dairy Free, Nut Free. Selections are made through the online ticket sales.
Visit http://www.coppellchoir.com/tickets/ to purchase tickets today!
Early Sales – March 1st until 4/16 at 11:59 PM – $38 per person
On-Time Sales – 4/17 until 5/7 at 11:59 PM – $42.99 per person
Late Sales – 5/8 to 5/17 at 12:00 PM – $48.24 per person
No tickets will be sold after 5/17 at 12:00 PM
Questions? – Email email@example.com
Dear CHS Choir Parents and Students,
We are so proud of our choirs as they have been preparing for UIL Choir Contest. We just received the schedules from Region 31 and can now share this with you. This information should be read by all choir students and parents. Below is the information that you will need as the contest dates draw near:
- UIL Contest is spread across three days (April 18-20).
- Parents are invited to attend our performances at UIL.
- Singers must be eligible to participate in these contests. All ineligible singers have been given alternative assignments and instructions for their respective class periods.
- Any singer who is NOT currently in A Cappella MUST turn in their uniform at the times on the schedule by THIS WEDNESDAY! Singers who are are not participating in UIL Contest are welcome to turn in their uniforms before school tomorrow and Wednesday.
- Student Schedules by choir class
2nd Period (Men’s Choir) – 4/20 Contest
3rd Period (Kantorei) – 4/18 Contest
A Cappella Women – 4/19 & 4/20 Contest
A Cappella Men – 4/20 Contest
6th Period (Bella Voce) – 4/18 Contest
Thanks for having your student be a part of choir at CHS! Please let us know if you have any questions.
Director of Choirs
Coppell High School