Archive for November, 2012
Congrats to these 10 students advancing to the Area Audition as well as the 6 alternates. We are proud of everyone who auditioned today!! Way to go Cowboy Choirs!!!
2nd. Sai Panguluri
7th. Aparna Panatpur (Alternate)
5th. Jeanna Carlsson
3rd. Sarah McDowell
4th. Megan Rich
5th. Winona Martin
7th. Wesley Szalkowski (Alternate)
1st. Jenna Hernandez
2nd. Sarah Bauer
7th. Lindsey Hiles (Alternate)
5th. Chris Richardson
1st. Jay An
7th. Brad Melville (Alternate)
3rd. Zeb White
6th. Josh Kim (Alternate)
7th. Dae Woo Namcung (Alternate)
Click here for the latest CHS Choir Booster Newsletter!!!
PreArea Audition Participants read the trip info here!
Lower your choir costs by selling sponsorships!!
Is selling sponsorships hard? How do I do it?
- Print this brochure (you can show the brochure from an ipad or other tablet too) and this form
- This letter is also helpful to some sponsors
- Take it with you to a business or two and ask them if they want to be choir sponsors – once they say yes, you can simply ask them for a check and complete the form with them.
- Attach the check with the sponsorship form and turn it into the brown box in the choir room and you are DONE. NO DELIVERY after or anything.
What can I use the money for?
- CURRENT AND FUTURE TRIP PAYMENTS!!!
- Choir banquet tickets
- Current or future choir fees
- CHS Choir logo merchandise (they make great stocking stuffers)
You get the most money from selling sponsorships than from ANY other fundraisers and you can do this ALL YEAR LONG!!
Just think! Your parents can get you better presents if they don’t have to make big December Trip Payments.
Hello All, last night’s dress rehearsal photos are posted and available for individual purchase. Password CHS Choir (cAsE and s p a c e sensitive). Click Here!
Preordered Photo Disks should already be delivered. I will have additional disks for sales for $45.