Archive for November, 2015
Madrigals and Parents,
Thank you so much for all of you help during the FEAST. It really went off without any major issues. We will plan to meet each morning starting at 7:45 AM. If we need to cancel any morning rehearsals we will let the singers know the evening before by email, blog, twitter, and Facebook.
- December 2 – Performance at Senior Center Luncheon during 4th Period – COSTUMES
- Meet in the choir room and drive to the Coppell Senior Center (Excused from 4th period)
- December 3 – Performance at the Community Nativity 4:30 arrival, 5:00 Performance – COSTUMES
- Meet at 4000 Nazarene Carrollton, TX at 4:30, Perform open to public FREE
- December 5 – Performance at the Old Town Coppell Christmas 9:30 AM to 2:30 PM – COSTUME
- Meet Mr. Brown at Old Town Coppell at the Coppell Local Diner, walk and carol in groups (wear layers and comfy shoes)
- December 8 – Performance at Irving Bible Church – 5:30 arrival, 6:00 Performance – COSTUME
- Meet at 2435 Kinwest PKWY Irving TX, 75063, Performance should be over by 7 PM
- December 11- Performance at the CISD Admin Building – COSTUMES
- Meet in the choir room at the beginning of B Lunch, drive to Vonita White Building, Perform at 12:45 and return before the end of 5th period.
- December 15 – CHS Winter Concert – Call time TBD – COSTUMES AND UNIFORMS
- December 17 – Carolling – Times TBD – COSTUMES
Click here to view the Region Clinic and Concert Information for THIS SATURDAY!
Click here to view the information about the Pre-Area Audition!
Dear Madrigal Parents and Singers,
Dear A Cappella and Respira Parents,
Dear Region, District and 910 Singers,
910 and District Choir Members have NEW music to prepare prior to next Monday Evening’s Rehearsal! Check out the links below:
All 910 Practice
Complete the form below if you have not already done so!
SINGERS COMPLETE FORM – ASAP if not done already!
You are required to attend the evening rehearsal on November 9th with all of your music and a pencil. Bring a sack dinner with you that day as we will eat before we leave CHS. Also, you are welcome to bring NON-ELECTRONIC homework with you to that rehearsal to make full use of the time.
The clinic and concert is on November 14th all day. Transportation will be provided TO the clinic and concert but NOT home.
If you have a conflict, you were asked to submit that last week to the choir conflict form.
Thanks for being proactive and representing CHS with excellence!