Archive for August, 2013
Congratulations on surviving the first week of school! The following is our upcoming Choir fund raiser that will allow your child to receive 90% of the profits from the fundraiser. Now that we have your attention….see details below.
Student sales forms, receipts, information sheets, brochures and more are now available on the website at www.coppellchoir.com
Annual Pansy Sale
August 30th – Oct. 2nd!
Support your local CHS Choir students with the purchase of gorgeous flats of colorful
Pansies for your fall color!!
$18/flat for Cowboy Red, White, Blue, Mixed, Yellow, Yellow Blotch and White Blotch
Orders due October 2nd to Mr. Brown
Money should be turned in with your Pansy Oder Form to the
Booster Payment box in the CHS Choir Room
Pick up is OCTOBER 12TH at CHS in the Parent Loop located in the front of the school
Students and parents are responsible for pick-up and delivery
as soon as possible to patrons
Checks payable to: CHS CHOIR BOOSTERS
No need to fight the crowds at the nursery on the weekend…..have your choir student save you time!
THANK YOU FOR PURCHASES
YOUR SUPPORT IS GREATLY APPRECIATED
CHS Choir Boosters
Dear CHS Choir Students and Parents,
Today was a great first day in Coppell High Choir full of information and singing, we couldn’t be more excited to have you all involved in the program. This year is sure to be another banner year.
Here is some of the information we covered today for Parents to review with their students:
1. PARENTS OF STUDENTS NEW TO CHOIR – Please enter your data into charms by following this Charms Data Entry Link. More information about charms can be found on our choir website.
2. Choir Handbook and Forms CLICK HERE – Please review the Handbook and complete all of the forms (sent home with students today and at the end of the handbook) by SEPTEMBER 18th. They can start turning these in class tomorrow.
3. CHS Choir website www.coppellchoir.com – Here you will find information happening in the choir program and will be where you can find the Choir Handbook, Handbook Forms (DUE September 18), Voice Lesson Information, Choir Calendar, Booster Club information, Choir Blog and so much more. Please take time to look over our Choir Calendar with your student!
4. CHS Choir Twitter – Follow Choir by either following @coppellchoir on Twitter, or for those that do not have Twitter, stay up to date by texting “Follow coppellchoir” to 40404.
5. CHS Choir Blog https://coppellchoir.wordpress.com/ – The main news outlet where you can find more in depth news on upcoming events, contests, trips, and much more.
6. A Cappella Choir members are to bring a 1 inch or smaller folder for their folder slot in choir as soon as possible.
7. Students interested in participating in the All-State Audition Process may come to our practices on Wednesdays after school from 4 to 5:15 starting this week.
For any CHS Choir Singer, there will be Sight-Reading tutoring sessions Tuesday, August 26th and Tuesday September 2nd from 4PM-5PM (New students to choir from Kantorei (3rd) and A Cappella (4th) are expected to attend one of these tutorials)
Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with any further questions. Again, we are thrilled that to have you and your student part of Choir at Coppell and cannot wait to see what this year has in store. Go Cowboys!
Joshua Brown and Will McLean
Coppell High School
We’ve made some changes and added information. Want to know the “Choir Booster Mission” and who’s on the “Booster Board?”
The CHS Choir Boosters have been instrumental in supporting and promoting the development of the CHS Choir program.
Click on “General Information/Awards” and learn all about our award winning choirs. The Coppell Choirs have consistently ranked among the top choirs of Texas 5A public schools; and have performed locally, nationally and internationally.
Want to contribute? Check “Fundraising” for information about how you can support our musical education program through our Student/General fundraising, Individual Contributions and Sponsorships.
And there’s much more!!! We hope this NEW LOOK will provide information to help you throughout the year; and we thank you for your continued support.
CHS Choir Booster Board
THERE ARE STILL OPENINGS!
25 minutes of your time = $25 for CHS Choir Boosters
We’ve already scheduled at least $300 – Let’s shoot for $1000 (That’s 40 of us!)
The Choir Booster Club is participating in a new fundraising opportunity to support the CHS choir program. All you need is 25 minutes and taste buds! By participating, you will earn a $25 donation for the choir booster club. It’s that easy and simple. If you would like to invite friends and family to help us out, you can forward the attached document!
The Culinary Focus Test Kitchen will be taste testing Raising Cane’s food on Weds., August 21 and Thur., August 22 from 9am — 7pm. The Test Kitchen is located less than 15 minutes from Coppell at 8300 Esters Blvd., Ste. 930, Irving, TX 75063.
To participate, you need to be:
A regular Raising Cane’s customer
18-65 years of age — This includes some of you students who are Seniors!
Have no aversion to fried foods
To sign up for a 25 minute time slot:
Contact Janet Meyer at Janetlmeyer55@aim.com with your name, phone number and affiliation with the CHS Choir Booster Club. She will contact you via email to set up your seat and time.
Thank you for supporting the CHS choir program. If you have any questions, please contact Lian Loop, CCB Secretary, at firstname.lastname@example.org.