Archive for June, 2014
Respira Members – We will no longer be performing at Convocation on the morning of August 19th to make some additional room for District Events. Thanks for your flexibility.
Happy Summer! My name is Casey Carruth, and I am the new assistant choir director at CHS. I am THRILLED to be joining the Coppell choir team for next year!
PLEASE CAREFULLY READ this packet with your parents: https://db.tt/At4S3n4V
Some information for you:
1. Show Choir Camp is scheduled for August 11-14, and is required. If you have a conflict with these dates, please contact Mr. Brown or Mr. Carruth as soon as possible.
2. Above you will find a link to the Respira packet for the 14-15 school year. Please read though it carefully, and have the signed form to turn in at the first rehearsal of Show Choir Camp on August 11.
3. As a member of Respira, you are expected to be a part of the CISD All-State Choir Camp held August 19th-21st, 4-9 PM, as much as you can. This is an awesome opportunity to get started on the All-State music before school starts!
4. Respira is possibly singing at the yearly CISD Convocation on August 19th. Please keep this morning open, and we will confirm this event as soon as possible.
5. We will also be performing for the CHS Fish Camp during Show Choir Camp week. Let’s give the new students a big welcome!
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Mr. Brown (email@example.com) or Mr. Carruth (firstname.lastname@example.org). We are looking forward to an amazing school year!
Assistant Director of Choirs
Coppell High School
Dear CHS Madrigal Parents and Students,
A Cappella Singers and Parents,
DVDs of the Vivace! Spring Show on May 30 & 31, 2014 are available through the Coppell HS KCBY program. DVDs are $20 each and can be ordered by completing this form. Please deliver the form and payment to Irma Kennedy in the CHS KCBY room A108. Checks can be made payable to “KCBY-TV”. DVDs should be delivered by the end of school. If not, they will be mailed to customer.