Dear Choir Parents,
We wanted to give you one additional update today. Our hope is to not email you every day once we are up an running. Thanks for your patience.
1. Verify that your singer has been fitted for a uniform. Tomorrow after school or during lunch are our two remaining times to complete this task. All singers must come in to be fitted for a uniform by the end of school on Friday.
2. Voice Lessons are available for singers during class. Click the Voice Lesson Form for more information.
3. Reminder that every singer needs to complete their forms and plan to pay their choir fee (which is separate from Pay to Play). This can be done online or by cash or check (made out to CHS Choir Boosters). Click this link to print the forms at home and send them with your singer tomorrow!
4. We still need volunteers for our Choir Registration next Monday as well as events throughout the year. We ask that all parents complete the CISD Volunteer Background Checkbefore completing our online volunteer form.
5. Check out the information about our CHS Curriculum Night as well as Choir Registration that has been sent out by clicking here! Be sure to note the information about supplies.
6. A Cappella Choir Members (5th Period) should purchase an All-State Packet as soon as possible if they have not already done so and complete the TMEA Parent and Student Information Form by Friday. If you need information about where to purchase these packets, send us an email!
7. Respira Auditions will happen for girls new to CHS Choir on Sept. 8. This is optional, but we want any new choir members to have the opportunity if they would like to audition join the group. Click this link for more information.
Thanks again for your patience as we do our best to communicate all the necessary information here at the beginning of the school year. We are so excited about all the potential this year holds!
Joshua Brown and Adam Gilliland
Coppell High School