Dear CHS Choir Singers and Parents,
Welcome to choir at CHS! It was a fantastic day for choir at CHS. Here is some information that will help you get started:
1. NEW TO CHOIR AT CHS? – Complete the Charms Office Information Form for our Booster Club – CLICK HERE – Each singer’s account will be setup this week.
2.REQUIRED FOR ALL SINGERS – Handbook Forms (print, sign and return) – CLICK HERE
3. Review the Choir Handbook – CLICK HERE
4. Check out our Choir Website at http://www.coppellchoir.com
a. Calendar to view all Choir Events for the year – CLICK HERE – Be sure to save Sept. 6 for Full Service Saturday (More Information Coming Soon)
b. Parents can volunteer to help with events online – CLICK HERE – We need your help with Full Service Saturday on Sept. 6 and the Region Audition which we are hosting on Oct. 25.
c. Subscribe to our choir twitter by texting “Follow CoppellChoir” to 40404
5. Private Lesson Packets are available – VOICE LESSONS or PIANO LESSONS (These lessons are scheduled first come, first served. The sooner we receive the completed form, the quicker we can get them scheduled.)
6. All-State Music Purchase Information – Order Large School Women or Men’s Packets – CLICK HERE
7. Please have your singers bring the following supplies:
Men’s Choir – Case of Bottled Waters
Kantorei – Ream of Paper
A Cappella – Case of Bottled Waters
Bella Voce – Kleenex Tissues
Please let us know if you have any questions. It is going to be a fantastic year for Coppell Choir!
Joshua Brown and Casey Carruth
Coppell High School